168 N. Loudoun Street
Winchester, VA 22601
Open Tuesday-Thursday: 11am-11pm
Open Friday-Saturday: 11am-1:30am
Open Sunday 11am-5pm
Fun Winchester Facts
Just some fun facts about Winchester:
– In 1753 Winchester had about 60 houses; Baltimore in the same year had 25.
– Winchester’s first public water system was installed in 1808, it was upgraded in 1829 to iron pipes.
– In 1975 Winchester was home to the largest record production plant in the world.
– Winchester was the birthplace of 3 Virginia governors.
– The Slagle Brewery in Winchester was established 25 years before Yuengling.
– Winchester was the first city south of the Potomac River to install electric lights.
– Rebecca Boone, wife of Daniel Boone was born in Winchester.
– Rick Santorum, 2012 Republican Candidate hopeful was born in Winchester.
Thanks for reading…more to come.